Most of you are probably sitting in the office on this Tuesday, and your employer won’t be much enchanted seeing you with headphones on. I still encourage you to tap into this movement during these 24 hours and get some valuable insights from speakers such as Al Gore.
Climate Change is not going away if we don’t all educate ourselves and learn the small steps that we all can do to curb our emissions.
Here are some ideas on how you can make an impact today (and of course in the days to follow)
- If you can walk to where you need to go, walk
- If you cannot walk there, take a bike, if you can.
- If you cannot walk or use the bike, use public transport. Pack a bottle of water and a book, or listen to a podcast on sustainable living. Maybe take your travel mug filled with a freshly brewed coffee or tea, too. Give it a try.
- Take some minutes today to listen into the 24 hour lifestream. Educate yourself. Have an open mind. Listen deeply.
- Skip eating meat, fish and dairy today.
- Lower the thermostat by only 1C. If you feel it’s too cool, put on nice and cozy cardigan.
- Speak with a friend and your family about what you’ve learnt today 🙂