Hoping that you all had a fantastic start into 2019, and in case you had to nurse a hangover, I hope the Ginger Miso Soba Soup helped you to get through the day!
Starting a new year afresh is what we all aspire to. This following recipe is normally a refreshing summer drink so thinking of a refreshing start I pulled this forward to the start of this year! Start afresh, drink summer drinks in winter, break conventions – and 2019 will be yours 🙂
Ingredients for 2
- 200gr organic silken tofu
- 1/2 lemon
- 200ml water
- 185gr apple-mango-puree
- 1.5 Tbsp soft brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- Juice half a lemon to get appr. 15ml of lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until you get a smooth or even frothy mix.
- Serve fresh and enjoy, or place in the fridge for up to two days.
Thirsty for more plant-based recipes this month, and beyond? Feel free to sign up by leaving your contact details below. We’ll email you as soon as we post a new recipe!