Cost control, risk management, and ensuring legal compliance are amongst the most common reasons for why companies and larger organisations decide to establish and implement Management Systems. A fully functional Management System though is worth more than the sum of its parts. It takes the concerted effort of each function to get aligned behind a single goal: improving the performance of the entire organization.
Acknowledging our clients desire to reap the full benefits from their existing Management System(s) we offer independent assessments, or “Health checks” of existing Management System(s), sharing our expertise and insight gathered in over 100 Management System certifications across the globe.
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety
- Integrated Management Systems (IMS)
An organisation’s ability to position itself in the marketplace as ethical and sustainable is a key strategic differentiator and has significant impact on the perceived value of a brand.
In order to win the modern consumer over and maintain their ‘brand loyalty’, organisations recognise that the provision of accurate transparent information to their stakeholders and the public about the efficiency and effectiveness of their policies and operations becomes instrumental. Demonstrating their ability to is instrumental to be perceived as trustworthy.
Using an evidence-based approach we provide independent appraisals of governance frameworks aimed to meet corporate governance obligations.
- Environmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Occupational Health & Safety KPIs
- Corporate Greenhouse Gas (GHG) footprint
- general Corporate Responsibility (CR)
Bespoke sustainability solutions
Are you looking for a unique solution or advice in any other sector?
- Project support from Due diligence to Verification for carbon market projects
- Pre-verifications for mandatory emissions reporting under the European Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS)
- How to consider and embed Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) into your organisation?
- How can my organsation contribute to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
- Behavioural Health & Safety at the workplace
Our mission is to help you achieve your set goals. Please contact us if you wish to discuss any of the above services or other tailored solutions.